All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book traces the ways in which problems of imaginative authority and authorship structure the fiction and n-fiction of V.S. Naipaul and resonate in postcolonial literature.
- Author BiographyIMRAAN COOVADIA is Senior Lecturer in the Department of English at the University of Cape Town, South Africa.
- Author(s)Imraan Coovadia
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/07/2009
- SubjectLiterary Theory
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight380 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.