All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamining the connection between the concept of authority and the transformation of the Ismaili imamate, Authority without Territory is the first study of the imamate in contemporary times with a particular focus on Aga Khan, the 49th hereditary leader of Shi'a Imami Ismaili Muslims.
- Author BiographyDaryoush Mohammad Poor is a Research Associate at the Institute of Ismaili Studies in London. He has an MA in International Relations and Contemporary Political Theory and a PhD in Political and Social Studies from the University of Westminster.
- Author(s)Daryoush Mohammad Poor
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/09/2014
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Series TitleLiteratures and Cultures of the Islamic World
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight480 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $30.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.