CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Autism: Attacking Social Interaction Problems: A Therapy Manual Targeting Social Skills in Children 10-12 by Pamela Wiley, Betholyn F. Gentry, Jamie Torres-Feliciano (Paperback, 2015)
About this product
- DescriptionAutism: Attacking Social Interaction Problems: A Therapy Manual Targeting Social Skills in Children 10-12 is designed specifically for older children 10-12 years of age and includes thirty-two age-appropriate lessons that allow the instructor the flexibility to select from three to four activities for each lesson. The AASIP program provides a comprehensive yet practical approach to teaching social communication skills across the life span to individuals with moderate to high functioning autism spectrum disorder and other disorders that result in social communication deficits. Children will enjoy engaging with their peers as they learn how to become social communicators and build their confidence.This user-friendly workbook includes eight chapters with four complete lessons in each chapter. These lessons can be easily used in school settings as well as other clinical settings. Included in this workbook are sample parent letters, teacher letters, weekly skill steps, and social skills stories to reinforce the information presented in the text as well as suggestions for extension activities.The AASIP program offers three additional books for children ages 4-9, the teen years, and a pre-vocational training manual for individuals 17 years to adulthood. Autism: Attacking Social Interaction Problems: A Therapy Manual Targeting Social Skills in Children 4-9Autism: Attacking Social Interaction Problems: A Therapy Manual Targeting Social Skills in TeensAutism: Attacking Social Interaction Problems: A Pre-Vocational Training Manual for Ages 17+
- Author(s)Betholyn F. Gentry,Jamie Torres-Feliciano,Pamela Wiley
- PublisherPlural Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication30/03/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlural Publishing Inc
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.