All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis reassuring picture book explains what autism is in simple terms, helping children with siblings or classmates with autism understand what everyday life feels like from a child with autism's perspective. The superb A First Look At series consists of a number of information books that give advice and promote interaction between children, parents, and teachers on a wide variety of personal, social and emotional issues. They are excellent tools to encourage classroom discussions.
- Author BiographyPat Thomas is a trained psychotherapist, trainee Naturopath, journalist and mother. After working as a journalist and broadcaster in the USA, she now works in the field of women's health and child development and writes for publications such as The Guardian Company Magazine and Practical Parenting as well as contributing editor to Natural Parent Magazine. Her book 'MY Bees: My Family's Changing' was the winner of The English 4-11 Awards.
- Author(s)Pat Thomas
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication23/07/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleA First Look at...
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 112
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content NoteFull-colour illustrations
- Weight134 g
- Width210 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lesley Harker,Claire Keay
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.