All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDoes God care about Autism? Kelly Langston kws firsthand the struggles and victories associated with autism--from the time she heard her son's diagsis and was given little more than a handshake and a brochure to the time she watched her son sing every word in his school musical. Through her experiences--the good and the bad--she discovered a beautiful blessing: God does care about autism. Better yet, he has a unique and marvelous purpose for children with autism--a purpose less than that of any other child. More than an I've been there too story, Autism's Hidden Blessings highlights God's blueprint for living a life full of joy and potential despite autism. Inside, you'll discover: the inheritance of promises God has for you and your exceptional child why autism will never limit God from revealing himself to your child what to do when you are angry at God and how to move past it why love is the greatest therapy of all scriptural encouragement to help your family soar above the autism battle Autism doesn't define your child and doesn't limit his or her potential. If you're weary from the everyday battle against autism, join Kelly Langston on a journey to discover and apply the plan God has for your entire family. It's time to reclaim your joy, laughter, and most of all, hope. Kelly Langston offers a lifeline of faith to every parent who has ever wanted to drop down on the floor and throw a tantrum with a distraught autistic child. There is hope. There is help. There is a light at the end of the dark tunnel you are in right w. With compassion and wisdom, Kelly leads the reader through her family's journey to help Alec. I highly recommend this book to every parent dealing with the confusing maze and emotions of autism. --Glynnis Whitwer, editor of P31 Woman and author of work@home and When Your Child is Hurting
- Author(s)Kelly Langston
- PublisherKregel Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication09/03/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKregel Publications,U.S.
- Weight249 g
- Width137 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.