All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDoes God care about Autism? Kelly Langston kws firsthand the struggles and victories associated with autism--from the time she heard her son's diagsis and was given little more than a handshake and a brochure to the time she watched her son sing every word in his school musical. Through her experiences--the good and the bad--she discovered a beautiful blessing: God does care about autism. Better yet, he has a unique and marvelous purpose for children with autism--a purpose less than that of any other child. More than an I've been there too story, Autism's Hidden Blessings highlights God's blueprint for living a life full of joy and potential despite autism. Inside, you'll discover:
- the inheritance of promises God has for you and your exceptional child
- why autism will never limit God from revealing himself to your child
- what to do when you are angry at God and how to move past it
- why love is the greatest therapy of all
- scriptural encouragement to help your family soar above the autism battle
- Author(s)Kelly Langston
- PublisherKregel Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication09/03/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKregel Publications,U.S.
- Weight249 g
- Width137 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.99Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.