All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnlike many AutoCAD competitors, this book covers only the basics and uses 'mixed units' - inches, meters, feet, kilometers, etc., to illustrate the myriad drawing and editing tools for this popular application. Use the DVD to set up drawing exercises and projects, see all of the book's figures in color, and draw with a trial version of AutoCAD 2012. AutoCAD 2012 Beginning and Intermediate includes 50 exercises or 'mini-workshops,' that complete small projects from concept through actual plotting. Solving all of the workshops will simulate the creation of two full projects (architectural and mechanical) from beginning to end, without overlooking any of the basic commands and functions in AutoCAD 2012.
- Author BiographyMunir Hamad is an AutoDesk[registered] Approved Instructor, certified AutoDesk AutoCAD Master, who has authored several AutoCAD titles and taught various levels of AutoCAD training.
- Author(s)Munir M. Hamad
- PublisherMercury Learning & Information
- Date of Publication28/01/2012
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMercury Learning & Information
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight726 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.