All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe AutoCAD(r) 2015 Review for Certification book is intended for users of AutoCAD(r) preparing to complete the AutoCAD 2015 Certified Professional exam. This book contains a collection of relevant instructional topics, practice exercises, and review questions from the Autodesk Official Training Guides (AOTG) from ASCENT - Center for Technical Kwledge pertaining specifically to the Certified Professional exam topics and objectives. This book is intended for experienced users of AutoCAD in preparation for certification. New users of AutoCAD should refer to the AOTG training guides from ASCENT, such as AutoCAD/AutoCAD LT 2015 Fundamentals, for more comprehensive instruction. Prerequisites The AutoCAD(r) 2015 Review for Certification book is intended for experienced users of the AutoCAD software. ASCENT's AOTG AutoCAD/AutoCAD LT 2015 Fundamentals or equivalent is required if you are a new user to the AutoCAD software. Autodesk recommends 400 hours of hands-on software experience prior to taking the AutoCAD 2015 Certified Professional exam.
- Author BiographyASCENT develops and produces a wide range of courseware offerings, knowledge products, and courseware for the industry's leading engineering software tools from Autodesk, Dassault Systemes, and PTC. ASCENT's team is comprised of courseware developers, engineers, instructional designers, architects, and technical writers who work together to create training solutions that work for our clients. Our curriculum group specializes in the creation of blended education programs that incorporate the best of expert-led and technology-based training offerings to create the most effective course content and ensure that users achieve maximum productivity from their chosen engineering tools. We also work to meet our client's needs by offering different levels of customization for classroom-training curriculum.
- Author(s)Ascent - Center for Technical Knowledge
- PublisherAscent, Center for Technical Knowledge
- Date of Publication22/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAscent, Center for Technical Knowledge
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight753 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.