All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHands-on AutoCAD 2017 instruction for a real-world workflow AutoCAD 2017 and AutoCAD LT 2017 Essentials is the unique task-based tutorial designed for both students and the professional AutoCAD user. Concise, straightforward explanations and real-world, hands-on exercises provide an authoritative, easy-to-follow guide to the platform's core features and functions. Step-by-step tutorials are backed by full-color screenshots, and each chapter ends with an open-ended project to reinforce the chapter's lessons and provide a fully immersive learning experience. The companion website features downloadable before-and-after tutorial files, so you can jump in at any point and compare your work with the pros. This new edition has been fully updated to align with AutoCAD's newest features and capabilities, and features a more approachable, easy-to-read style based on instructor and reader feedback to help you get up to speed and quickly become productive with the software. AutoCAD is the leading design and drawing software, and an essential skill for designers, architects, and engineers. Whether you're new to the software, upgrading, or preparing for certification, this -nsense guide is your ideal resource for complete AutoCAD instruction. * Master 2D drawing using splines, polylines, layers, and objects * Add detail with hatching, gradients, text, and dimensions * Convert your design into a 3D model for a walk-through tour * Import, print, edit, and present your final design By following a real-world professional workflow throughout the learning process, you develop a highly relevant set of skills that easily transfer into real-world projects. This book walks you through the design of a house, emphasizing skills rather than tools to equip you with an array of solutions for any AutoCAD task. If you're serious about AutoCAD and ready to get down to work, AutoCAD 2017 and AutoCAD LT 2017 Essentials is the guide you need at your fingertips.
- Author BiographyAbout the Author Scott Onstott is a consultant, former university instructor, and independent video producer with more than 17 years of experience teaching and writing about design visualization software. He is the author of the five previous editions of AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT Essentials, Photoshop CS6 Essentials, Enhancing Architectural Drawings and Models with Photoshop, and five other software training books published by Sybex.
- Author(s)Scott Onstott
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication17/06/2016
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight972 g
- Width187 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.