All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOrganized in 13 sections, this indispensable aid and handy reference provides easy access to all the important fundamental commands, concepts, and How toA information for the everyday use of AutoCAD. It's perfect for students, teachers, and all on the job AutoCAD users who are on the go and need an occasional reminder on how to use a command. This pocket reference is t intended to be a substitute for an introductory textbook. To learn AutoCAD quickly and easily, you'll want to obtain a copy of Beginning AutoCAD Exercise Workbook by the same author. This is the Right Reference for You If - * You need help in using the right commands on the job or in the classroom. * You need a compact reference that you can take with you anywhere. * You want a reference that lets you locate what you need quickly and easily. * You need a reference that includes all basic AutoCAD commands and concepts. * You are using AutoCAD release 2011 or later.
- Author(s)Cheryl R. Shrock
- PublisherIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/06/2011
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width117 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.