All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAutoCAD and Its Applications: Basics 2016 provides instruction for mastering AutoCAD commands and drawing and dimensioning techniques. The text provides complete coverage of 2D AutoCAD drafting and design. Topics are presented in an easy-to-understand sequence, building upon prior chapter kwledge. ASME standards are referenced throughout the text and examples and illustrations focus on industry practices.
- Each chapter includes a large selection of drafting problems, including practice problems for the AutoCAD Certified Professional certification exam.
- More than 280 step-by-step tutorial exercises on the Companion Website provide hands-on reinforcement of topics.
- Template Development feature helps students build their own drawing templates as they learn about key template components.
- Supplemental Material and Reference Material documents on the Companion Website allow students to pursue topics of interest.
- Author(s)David A Madsen,David P Madsen,Terence M Shumaker
- PublisherGoodheart-Wilcox Publisher
- Date of Publication15/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGoodheart-Wilcox Publisher
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1769 g
- Width211 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement23rd
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.