Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $19.66
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.08
About this product
- DescriptionComing of age in early 1960s suburban California, Rebecca Madden and her beautiful, reckless best friend Alex dream of lives beyond their mothers' narrow expectations. As teenagers they are inseparable. But then, one sweltering evening the summer before their college graduation, a single act of betrayal changes everything.Decades later, Rebecca's haunting confession reveals the truth about that night, the years that followed, and the friendship that defined her. Gorgeous, captivating and compelling, Autobiography of Us is the story of two women caught between repression and rebellion, and the sacrifices, struggles and triumphs of a generation.
- Author BiographyAria Beth Sloss is a graduate of Yale University and the Iowa Writers' Workshop. She lives in New York City. This is her first novel.
- Author(s)Aria Beth Sloss
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication09/05/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date11/11/2014
- Weight435 g
- Width142 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Interest Age16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.