All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Autodesk(r) CFD 2017 Essentials student guide instructs students in the use of the Autodesk(r) CFD software. The software provides computational fluid dynamics and thermal simulation tools to predict product performance, optimize designs, and validate product behavior before manufacturing. Through a hands-on, practice-intensive curriculum, students acquire the kwledge required to work in the Autodesk CFD environment to setup and conduct thermal and flow analyses on part and assembly models. Exercises are provided that cover electronic cooling, flow control, and AEC type models. Topics Covered
- Open and navigate the Autodesk CFD environment to conduct flow and thermal analyses on part and assembly models.
- Use the Model Assessment Toolkit to investigate the suitability of model geometry for analysis, and use Autodesk(r) SimStudio Tools to make required changes to the CAD geometry.
- Create internal and external fluid volumes.
- Setup analyses by applying appropriate materials, boundary conditions and mesh settings.
- Refine mesh to obtain a proper solution.
- Apply appropriate solver settings to run your analyses and converge to an acceptable solution.
- Use the visualization tools to compare summary images, summary values, and summary plots of your analyses to compare design and scenario results of an Autodesk CFD analysis.
- Conduct a final validation of your solution by running through a validation checklist.
- Author BiographyASCENT develops and produces a wide range of courseware offerings, knowledge products, and courseware for the industry's leading engineering software tools from Autodesk, Dassault Systemes, and PTC. ASCENT's team is comprised of courseware developers, engineers, instructional designers, architects, and technical writers who work together to create training solutions that work for our clients. Our curriculum group specializes in the creation of blended education programs that incorporate the best of expert-led and technology-based training offerings to create the most effective course content and ensure that users achieve maximum productivity from their chosen engineering tools. We also work to meet our client's needs by offering different levels of customization for classroom-training curriculum.
- Author(s)Ascent - Center for Technical Knowledge
- PublisherAscent, Center for Technical Knowledge
- Date of Publication28/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAscent, Center for Technical Knowledge
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight689 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.