Autodesk Inventor 2012 and Inventor LT 2012 Essentials by Thom Tremblay (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $87.16Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.93+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEssential guide to learning Autodesk Inventor and Inventor LT The new Essentials books from Sybex are beautiful, task-based, full-color Autodesk Official Training Guides that help you get up to speed on Autodesk topics quickly and easily. Inventor Essentials thoroughly covers core features and functions of Autodesk's industry-leading 3D mechanical design software, teaching you what you need to become quickly productive with the software. By following the book's clear explanations, practical tutorials, and step-by-step exercises, you'll cover all the bases. Topics include drawing, modeling parts, creating assemblies, working with plastic and sheet metal parts, automating processes with iLogic, and much more. Whether you're an aspiring manufacturing designer or just brushing up on the basics, this is the essential grounding you need in Autodesk Inventor. Covers Autodesk Inventor 2012 and Inventor 2012 LT fundamentals, so you become quickly productive with the software Uses straightforward explanations and real-world, hands-on exercises and tutorials to teach the software's core features and functions Helps you develop the skills you'll need throughout a typical workflow, whether you're a beginner or a more experienced user brushing up on the basics Prepares you for the Autodesk Inventor Certified Associate and Professional exams and is also an Autodesk Official Training Guide From appliances to airplanes, from furniture to cars, you can design it using Autodesk Inventor and this essential guide.
- Author BiographyThom Tremblay is a Subject Matter Expert on the Autodesk Strategic Universities team. He is an Inventor Certified Professional who has been using Autodesk software for 25 years to design everything from cabinets and castings to ships and video monitors. He has close ties to the Inventor community; is a frequent speaker at training centers, colleges, and universities; and presents at Autodesk University every year.
- Author(s)Thom Tremblay
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication06/05/2011
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date18/06/2015
- Content Notecol. ill
- Weight928 g
- Width189 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.