All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionQuickly learn essential Revit Architecture tools and techniques Autodesk Revit Architecture is the powerful, sophisticated building information modeling (BIM) software that has transformed the architectural design industry. This Autodesk Official Press guide is the perfect introduction to the powerful software for architects, designers, and students. Three Revit experts provide concise explanations, real-world examples, and plenty of hands-on exercises and tutorials. You'll soon master the basics and then find yourself using the software confidently, productively, and effectively. Beginners will get comfortable with Revit's core features and functions. Current users will have a valuable reference to refresh and hone their skills. And everyone can use this practical book to help prepare for the Revit Architecture certification exams. * Gets readers up and running on Autodesk Revit Architecture 2014, Autodesk's industry-leading building information modeling software * Explains core Revit tools, features, functionality, real-world workflows, and BIM concepts * Covers schematic design, modeling, families, views, creating drawing sets, and more * Features best practices, rendering and visualization, worksharing, documentation, and antation * Provides downloadable starting and ending files, so readers can compare their work to that of the pro's Autodesk Revit Architecture 2014 Essentials is your perfect introduction toto the powerful industry-leading BIM software.
- Author BiographyRyan Duell is a senior quality assurance analyst for Revit. He also contributes to the Revit Clinic blog (revitclinic.typepad.com), presents at Autodesk University, and is a former BIM manager. Tobias Hathorn is a licensed architect and user experience designer for Revit and also lectures at Autodesk University. He previously worked at BNIM architects on a million-square-foot IRS paper processing center using Revit. Tessa Reist Hathorn is a licensed architect at Austin Architects (Cambridge, Massachusetts) and has worked on everything from private residences to the Marina Bay Sands, Singapore. All three authors teach Revit at the Boston Architectural College.
- Author(s)Ryan Duell,Tessa Reist Hathorn,Tobias Hathorn
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication26/04/2013
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Notecolour tables, figures
- Weight948 g
- Width185 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.