All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionPut Autodesk Revit Architecture 2016 to work for you with this real-world focused guide Autodesk Revit Architecture 2016 Essentials helps you get acquainted and quickly become productive with the leading Building Information Modeling software. With a real-world focus and a tutorial-based approach, this invaluable guide features concise, straightforward explanations and hands-on exercises that walk you through the entire design process. Each chapter opens with a quick discussion of concepts and learning goals, and then briskly moves into step-by-step instruction illustrated by compelling full-color screen shots. This new edition includes expanded information on rendering and visualization, and a new discussion surrounding effective work sharing, details and antations, drawing sets, and professional workflows. The companion website features additional tutorials, plus downloadable data sets that allow you to jump in at any point and compare your work to the pros. Revit Architecture 2016 is a powerful, sophisticated BIM application designed to boost productivity with automated documentation for every design and update. This guide takes you through the entire design process, and shows you how to get the most out of Revit every step of the way. * Design walls, floors, roofs, ceilings, stairs, ramps, railings, and more * Work with families, groups, and phasing, and add color fills and rendering * Create compelling drawing sets with details and antations * Learn the tips and tricks experts use to get the most out of Revit Autodesk Revit Architecture 2016 Essentials gets you up to speed quickly, so you can win more bids and expedite the project approval process.
- Author BiographyAbout the Authors Ryan Duell is a principal quality assurance analyst for Revit at Autodesk, where he previously spent several years providing Revit support for end users and enterprise accounts. He also teaches Revit at the Boston Architectural College. Tobias Hathorn is a licensed architect and user experience designer for Autodesk. He is currently working on Autodesk FormIt, a conceptual design tool to aid in the early stages of a BIM workflow. Tessa Reist Hathorn is a licensed architect and a LEED Accredited Professional with 10 years of architectural experience using Autodesk Revit. She presently works as an architect at Fanas Architecture in Boulder, Colorado, specializing in custom homes.
- Author(s)Ryan Duell,Tessa Reist Hathorn,Tobias Hathorn
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication04/08/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight946 g
- Width189 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.