Autodesk Revit Architecture: No Experience Required: 2012 by Eric Wing (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $46.33Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $36.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis Autodesk Official Training Guide teaches Revit to new users The perfect introduction to Revit Architecture, Autodesk?s building information modeling (BIM) software, this unique and highly effective guide uses a continuous, step-by-step tutorial to build your skills. You?ll first get to kw the Revit interface and basic conventions, then quickly move right into designing, documenting, and modeling a four-story office building. Place walls, windows, and doors; add floors ceilings, railings, and stairs; create construction documentation?and that?s just for starters! You?ll be amazed by how rapidly you can progress. * Teaches you how to use Autodesk Revit Architecture, Autodesk?s industry-leading building information modeling (BIM) software * Uses a continuous, step-by-step tutorial that progresses through the book, teaching you how to design, document, and present a four-story building * Covers structural grids, beams, and foundations; adding text and dimensions; building floors layer by layer; joining exterior and interior walls; creating roofs and ceilings; and much more * Introduces embedded families and formulas, crucial site considerations, and importing and exporting to various formats * Includes a Web site with before-and-after tutorial files so readers can compare their work Best of all, this guide is self-paced. Follow the tutorial sequentially?or jump into just the chapters you want by downloading the project files from the companion Web site.
- Author BiographyArchitectural engineer Eric Wing is the BIM Manager at C&S Companies, a Syracuse, New York, engineering firm. He is also Director of the Autodesk User Group International (AUGI) Training Program, author of four books, and Revit columnist for AUGIWorld Magazine, AUGI HotNews, and ConnectPress. Eric is a popular speaker at Autodesk University and the American Council of Engineering Companies, as well as at industry events and conferences sponsored by the American Institute of Architects, the Construction Specifications Institute, and AUGI user groups.
- Author(s)Eric Wing
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/06/2011
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1496 g
- Width186 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine54 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.25Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.