All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThe Autodesk(r) Revit(r) Structure 2015 Review for Certification guide is intended for users of the Autodesk Revit Structure software who are preparing to complete the Autodesk Revit Structure 2015 Certified Professional exam. This guide contains a collection of relevant instructional topics, practices, and review questions from the Autodesk Official Training Guides (AOTG) training guides created by ASCENT - Center for Technical Kwledge(r) and pertaining specifically to the Certified Professional exam topics and objectives. Prerequisites: This training guide is intended for experienced users of the Autodesk Revit Structure software in preparation for certification. New users of the software should refer to the AOTG training guides from ASCENT, such as Autodesk Revit 2015 Structure Fundamentals, for more comprehensive instruction. Autodesk recommends 400 hours of hands-on software experience before taking the Autodesk Revit Structure 2015 Certified Professional exam.
- Author BiographyASCENT develops and produces a wide range of courseware offerings, knowledge products, and courseware for the industry's leading engineering software tools from Autodesk, Dassault Systemes, and PTC. ASCENT's team is comprised of courseware developers, engineers, instructional designers, architects, and technical writers who work together to create training solutions that work for our clients. Our curriculum group specializes in the creation of blended education programs that incorporate the best of expert-led and technology-based training offerings to create the most effective course content and ensure that users achieve maximum productivity from their chosen engineering tools. We also work to meet our client's needs by offering different levels of customization for classroom-training curriculum.
- Author(s)Ascent - Center for Technical Knowledge
- PublisherAscent, Center for Technical Knowledge
- Date of Publication29/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAscent, Center for Technical Knowledge
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.