All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAutodesk Simulation Mechanical, a product of Autodesk Inc., is a world's leading, widely distributed, and popular commercial CAE package. Autodesk Simulation Mechanical is being used by designers across a broad spectrum of industries such as aerospace, automotive, manufacturing, nuclear, electronics, biomedical, and many more. It provides simulation solutions that enable designers to simulate design performance directly on the desktop. In this way, it dispenses fast, efficient, and cost-effective product development from design concept stage to performance validation stage of the product development cycle. Autodesk Simulation Mechanical package streamlines the product development process by resolving issues related to structural deformation, heat transfer, fluid flow, electromagnetic effects, a combination of these phemena, and so on. Autodesk Simulation Mechanical 2014 for Designers textbook has been written with an intention to assist engineers, engineering students, and practicing designers new to the field of FEM and CAE. The textbook covers of FEA concepts, modeling, and analysis of engineering problems using Autodesk Simulation Mechanical. In addition, eugh theoretical background is offered to allow individuals to use Autodesk Simulation Mechanical as simulation package. This textbook covers Static Stress Analysis, Natural Frequency (Modal) Analysis, Frequency Response Analysis, Transient Stress Analysis, and Non-linear Analysis.
- Author BiographyProf. Sham Tickoo of Purdue University Calumet and the team of dedicated contributing authors at CADCIM Technologies are committed to bring you the best textbooks and free teaching and learning resources on Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing (CAD/CAM), Computer Programming and Applications, GIS, Civil, Animation and Visual Effects related technologies. We strive to be the first and the best. That is our promise and our goal. Our team of authors consists of highly qualified and experienced Engineers, Programmers, and animation specialists who have a strong academic and industrial background. They understand the needs of the students, the faculty, and the challenges the students face when they start working in industry. All our books have been structured in a way that facilitates teaching and learning, and also exposes students to real-world applications. The textbooks, apart from providing comprehensive study material, are well appreciated for the simplicity of content, clarity of style, and the in-depth coverage of the subject.
- Author(s)Cadcim Technologies,Prof Sham Tickoo Purdue Univ
- PublisherCadcim Technologies
- Date of Publication24/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCadcim Technologies
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight807 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.