All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on helping both dermatologists and n-dermatologists approach the treatment of each disease in a pragmatic manner. Each chapter reviews the current literature of treatments for each disease, rating disease severity, and provides pragmatic guidelines based on disease severity on the usage of available medications. The current literature does t provide effective guidelines. This book addresses this deficiency. This book will help guide clinicians in implementing appropriate treatments based on the specific disease and its severity, and possible alternatives in an algorithmic format. It will make the management of these diseases more pragmatic based on both the literature and clinical experience of experts.
- Author BiographyDr. Naveed Sami is an Associate Professor of Dermatology at the University of Alabama in Birmingham. He has had a keen interest in the pathogenesis and treatment of complex medical dermatology and specifically, autoimmune blistering diseases. He has been a pioneer in attempting novel treatments for patients with recalcitrant diseases. Dr. Sami has published extensively in the peer reviewed literature focusing on the management of these diseases. He has also delivered lectures/presentations at major conferences including the American Academy of Dermatology and European Academy of Dermatology Venerology . He has found his colleagues looking for practical guidelines when they are confronted with patients of the various autoimmune bullous diseases and their severity. Hence, this book will attempt to fill the void which currently exists and is sought after by both dermatologists and nondermatologists.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication18/02/2016
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note50 black & white illustrations, 4 colour illustrations, 65 colour tables, biography
- Weight611 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byNaveed Sami
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.