Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionDr. Robert Volpe and his distinguished contributors comprehensively review the latest thinking about the theoretical, experimental, and clinical aspects of autoimmune endocrine disorders. These world-rewned experts examine the pathogenesis and immugenetics of these diseases, discuss the role of sex hormones in autoimmunity, and elucidate the nature of autoantigens. They also provide clinical detail on a wide variety of autoimmune endocripathies, including autoimmune thyroid disease, Graves' ophthalmopathy and dermopathy, human insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus, and autoimmune adrecortical failure. Postpartum autoimmune endocrine syndromes, autoimmune hypophysitis, and the polyglandular autoimmune syndromes are also discussed in detail. Comprehensive and authoritative, Autoimmune Endocripathies provides today's most up-to-date understanding of the etiology and pathogenesis of autoimmune endocrine diseases.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication04/06/1999
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleContemporary Endocrinology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 15
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note16 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight997 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byRobert Volpe
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.