All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionANSI/ASCE/T&DI Standard 21-05 is Part 1 of the four-part Automated People Mover (APM) Standards, which establish the minimum requirements for safety and performance for APM systems. A comprehensive revision of ASCE Standard 21-96, this Standard includes minimum requirements for the design, construction, operation, and maintenance of APM systems. Anyone who owns, operates, builds, maintains, designs, tests, insures, oversees, or certifies APMs or other invative techlogy transit systems, such as magnetic levitation, air cushion, and morail systems, will benefit from the Standard. It will also be useful to transportation engineers, safety engineers, and contractors of APM systems.
- PublisherAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Date of Publication15/10/2006
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationReston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.