All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRisky Behaviours in the Top 400 iOS and Android Apps is a concise overview of the security threats posed by the top apps in iOS and Android apps. These apps are ubiquitous on a phones and other mobile devices, and are vulnerable to a wide range digital systems attacks, This brief volume provides security professionals and network systems administrators a much-needed dive into the most current threats, detection techniques, and defences for these attacks.
- Author BiographyHenry Dalziel is a serial education entrepreneur, founder of Concise Ac Ltd, online cybersecurity blogger and e-book author. He writes for the Concise-Courses.com blog and has developed numerous cybersecurity continuing education courses and books. Concise Ac Ltd develops and distributes continuing education content [books and courses] for cybersecurity professionals seeking skill enhancement and career advancement. The company was recently accepted onto the UK Trade & Investment's (UKTI) Global Entrepreneur Programme (GEP).
- Author(s)Ajin Abraham,Henry Dalziel,Max Dalziel
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/12/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight70 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.99Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $21.91Trending at AU $29.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.