Automatic Control of Food Manufacturing Processes by I. McFarlane (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $255.07Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 13 Feb
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $325.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the ten years since the first edition of this book appeared there have been significant developments in food process engineering, tably in biotechlogy and membrane application. Advances have been made in the use of sensors for process control, and the growth of information techlogy and on-line computer applications continues apace. In addition, plant investment decisions are increasingly determined by quality assurance considerations and have to incorporate a greater emphasis on health and safety issues. The content of this edition has been rearranged to include descriptions of recent developments and to reflect the influence of new techlogy on the control and operations of automated plant. Original examples have been retained where relevant and these, together with many new illustrations, provide a comprehensive guide to good practice.
- Author(s)I. McFarlane
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/09/2012
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight657 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 2nd ed. 1995
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.