All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book we will guide Actionscript developers through the process of using ANT and setting up the ultimate developer workflow. Whether you are using FDT or Flashbuilder to develop, both are based on the Eclipse IDE. The power of this IDE lies in its extendability and plugins. You will learn how to install and set up a versioning repository in Git or SVN and use it straight from Eclipse, how to use Mylyn to connect to your favorite bug/issue tracker (Google Code, JIRA, Mantis), and how to manage your open issues. We will teach you how to leverage the power of Apache's ANT to automatically compile, debug, and deploy your work to an FTP server, networkshare, or webserver. But also use ANT to do everyday tasks like automatically creating documentation, zipping, and emailing your clients tifying them for a new release. Other topics this book covers is integration with Growl and compiling to Android and iPhone/iPad.
- Author BiographySidney de Koning is a full time multimedialist. When he was 8 he got hooked on BASIC on his grandfather's Amiga 500. 18 years later he still gets excited developing applications and websites. His passion is to play with new technologies like Adobe's AIR and to teach AS2 and AS3 courses at the International acclaimed SAE Institute in Amsterdam. After setting up the online department at the Dutch MTV in 2005, he worked and freelanced for smaller companies until 2007. In mid 2007 he joined forces with Code d'Azur (www.codedazur.nl), an Amsterdam based Flash/AIR agency. Here he develops interactive eyecandy and specializes in AIR. When he's not working or teaching he likes to keep sane by meditating, reading, writing and running. He also maintains a weblog about AIR and Flash development at http://www.funky-monkey.nl/blog/.
- Author(s)Sidney de Koning
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication25/11/2011
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.