All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMore than an instruction manual, this book holds the key to increased productivity and profitability when working with Adobe InDesign CS4. Whether you learn to write your own scripts or just take advantage of the book's many resources, you can enjoy the benefits of scripting. The code introduced in the book is designed to help you organize workflow, automate otherwise tedious processes, and tackle real world automation problems. Along the way you will learn automation tricks that can help you with your daily work load. Download the files from the book's support site and start working smarter today.
- Author BiographyBenefiting from a long history in the typesetting industry, scripting pioneer Shirley W. Hopkins has devoted the past two decades to automating programs such as Adobe InDesign. Whether writing custom scripts or teaching and supporting others, she delights in solving production problems and finding ways to maximize productivity.
- Author(s)Shirley W Hopkins
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.