All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is designed to help administrators and developers better automate Azure management tasks. No prior kwledge of PowerShell is required.
- Author BiographyJohn Chapman is a software engineer in the Phoenix area. Having also worked in the higher education, telecommunications, and enterprise software industries, John's development experience includes .NET, SharePoint, Swift, Objective-C and other languages, markup, and platforms. You can visit his website at http://www.johnchapman.net/. Aman Dhally is a PowerShell MVP and founder of New Delhi PowerShell User Group. He has more than 14 years of experience in the IT industry. His main focus is the automation of manual tasks using PowerShell. He came in to contact with PowerShell in 2010. Since then, he has published a wealth of articles, videos, blogs, and PowerShell scripts. He loves teaching PowerShell and speaking at User Group events. Aman works as a network analyst for Analysys Mason Limited, which he describes as a cool company to work for. Here, he works on various IT projects, and his PowerShell skills bring a unique approach to solving IT issues and improving efficiency within the company. He is fascinated by anything to do with life: philosophy, self-help techniques, and biographies of famous people, which he finds inspiring. In his free time, you will often find him reading a book on any of these subjects. His philosophy can be summed up by his phrase: You see a mousetrap, I see free cheese and a challenge!
- Author(s)Aman Dhally,John Chapman
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication18/03/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.