Automation and Validation of Information in Pharmaceutical Processing by Joseph F. de Spautz (Hardback, 1998)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $197.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $130.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis thoroughly authoritative work furnishes organizational, techlogical, validation, project management, and business perspectives on pharmaceutical information automation from industry and system automation professionals-demonstrating how to fulfill computer system validation requirements for hardware, applications, networks, data center operations, and complex software management practices in pharmaceutical manufacturing. Explains how the Food and Drug Administration's latest Good Manufacturing Process guidelines supporting electronic identification and electronic signatures for batch record registration together with computer system techlogies will influence pharmaceutical production automation! Designed to provide quick and easy access to a whole range of system development topics, Automation and Validation of Information in Pharmaceutical Processing * defines a complete life-cycle methodology that integrates equipment, people, and information * presents concepts, guidelines, test plans, example forms, and application details for previously unavailable computer system validation of complex automated information systems * introduces, for the first time in depth, PQ testing of integrated manufacturing execution (MES) and manufacturing resource planning (MRP) applications * describes how human resource programs maximize productivity gains for automation initiatives * discusses approaches to automating batch operations with process control systems using industry examples and applicable computer techlogy concepts * provides an outline for IQ, OQ, and PQ test plans for process control systems, including forms for use in testing instrumentation and distributed control system installation and operations * employs a business analysis standpoint on life-cycle planning to justify new automation projects, including multiyear drug manufacturing plans * documents the successful application of life-cycle methodologies to supply chain functions * and much more! Together with references, tables, and drawings, Automation and Validation of Information in Pharmaceutical Processing is an essential, hands-on resource for pharmaceutical scientists, manufacturers, and engineers; drug quality assurance and regulatory personnel; project and program manufacturers; information system professionals and software developers and analysts; information techlogy practitioners; and graduate-level and continuing-education students in these disciplines.
- Author(s)Joseph F. de Spautz
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication16/06/1998
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleDrugs and the Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 90
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMarcel Dekker Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Contained items statementContains 90 Hardbacks
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.