All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $35.13
About this product
- DescriptionThe Pearson NATEF correlated task sheets, all written by James Halderman, are designed to provide guidelines for the student who is performing a task as specified by the National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation(NATEF). The NATEF task sheets cover all of the tasks specified by NATEF for the following areas:
- Engine Repair (A1)
- Automatic Transmissions/Transaxles (A2)
- Manual Drive Trains and Axles (A3)
- Suspension and Steering (A4)
- Brakes (A5)
- Electricity/Electronics (A6)
- Heating and Air Conditioning (A7)
- Engine Performance (A8)
- Designated lines for vehicle identification information
- Designated line for the name of the student technician
- Step-by-step procedure needed to be performed and space for the student o fill in the specified exact procedure for the vehicle being serviced or tested
- Most task sheets are illustrated to help bring the topic to life
- Includes a grading scale for the instructor to rate the student as to how well the task was performed
- A place to record the time on task.
- Each Pearson automotive textbook has a NATEF correlation chart in the appendix and on the Pearson website that correlates each task sheets to the 2013 NATEF tasks. Other correlation charts correlate the task sheets to:
- The 2008 NATEF Standards- For programs that are NATEF certified under the 2008-2011 standards.
- The 2012 NATEF Standards - For programs that are NATEF certified under the 2012 standards.
- The 2013 NATEF Standards- for programs that are NATEF certified under the 2013-2017 standards.
- Author(s)James D Halderman
- PublisherPrentice Hall
- Date of Publication02/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight816 g
- Width223 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement4th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.