All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis complete textbook provides detailed content on the theory of operation, diagsis, repair, and rebuilding of automotive engines. In addition to essential technical expertise, the text helps users develop the skills and kwledge they need for professional success, including critical thinking and awareness of key industry trends and practices. The text emphasizes universal repair techniques and case histories based on real-world scenarios to prepare users for careers in the field. Instructor resources include lesson plans, customizable lab sheets that address NATEF Standards, a customizable test bank with questions based on chapter content, presentations in PowerPoint, and more. Now updated with new, full-color images and information on the latest trends, tools, and techlogy-including hybrid engines and high-performance components-AUTOMOTIVE ENGINES: DIAGNOSIS, REPAIR, REBUILDING, Seventh Edition, is the ideal resource for automotive programs who want a complete teaching package for their Engines course.
- Author BiographyTim Gilles has authored or co-authored several textbooks and has been active in professional associations for many years. He was president and a board member of the California Automotive Teachers (CAT), a board member and election committee chair of the North American Council of Automotive Teachers (NACAT), a member of the California Community College Chancellor's Trade and Industry Advisory Committee, and education committee chair for the Santa Barbara Chapter of the Independent Automotive Professionals Association. Mr. Gilles has also served several terms as a board member of the Santa Barbara Automotive Service Council and is active in industry associations such as AERA, The Automotive Repair Coalition, and IATN, including delivering presentations at numerous conferences. He was an automotive teacher for 38 years and is professor emeritus in the Automotive Technology Department at Santa Barbara City College. Mr. Gilles holds the industry certifications of ASE Master Automotive Technician and ASE Master Engine Machinst.
- Author(s)Tim Gilles
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Notecolour illustrations, figures
- Weight1575 g
- Width218 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.