All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffering examples and applications tailored specifically to the automotive trades, Automotive Mathematics, 1st Edition, gives students a sound background in the mathematical skills necessary to be skilled and competent technicians. Early chapters of the text focus on fundamental mathematics skills such as ratios, percents, measurement systems and geometry; later chapters apply basic skills to topics such as engine balancing, camshaft event timing, modifying compression ratio, planetary gear ratios and hydraulics. Designed with versatility in mind, the text offers diverse problem sets (organized by level of difficulty), flexible organization, and in-depth examples that make math meaningful and relevant to the automotive techlogy student.
- Author BiographyJason C. Rouvel is an applied mathematics instructor at Western Wisconsin Technical College in La Crosse, Wisconsin. His educational background includes a Bachelor of Science degree in Mathematics with dual minors in Physics and Automotive Engineering Technology, and a Master of Arts degree in Mathematics, all from Minnesota State University, Mankato. Mr. Rouvel has a strong interest in automotive technology, and has worked closely with the Automotive Technology instructors at WWTC to develop curriculum that is relevant for students entering this trade.
- Author(s)Jason C. Rouvel
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication31/08/2005
- SubjectTransport Technology
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width212 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.