All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the leading causes of automobile accidents is the slow reaction of the driver while responding to a hazardous situation. State-of-the-art wireless electronics can automate several driving functions, leading to significant reduction in human error and improvement in vehicle safety. With continuous transistor scaling, silicon fabrication techlogy w has the potential to substantially reduce the cost of automotive radar sensors. This book bridges an existing gap between information available on dependable system/architecture design and circuit design. It provides the background of the field and detailed description of recent research and development of silicon-based radar sensors. System-level requirements and circuit topologies for radar transceivers are described in detail. Holistic approaches towards designing radar sensors are validated with several examples of highly-integrated radar ICs in silicon techlogies. Circuit techniques to design millimeter-wave circuits in silicon techlogies are discussed in depth.
- Author(s)Payam Heydari,Vipul Jain
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note72 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight332 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.