All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAutomotive SPICE is a framework for designing and assessing software development processes. If implemented effectively, it leads to better processes and better product quality. It also helps to improve the cooperation among complex supply chains and between globally distributed development and engineering centers. Automotive SPICE has been derived from the ISO/IEC 15504 standard, also kwn as SPICE. It has been developed under the Automotive SPICE initiative by the consensus of several major car manufacturers such as Audi, BMW, Ford, Fiat, Daimler, Porsche, Volkswagen, and Volvo. Today, Automotive SPICE has become a standard in the international automotive industry.This book is written as a guide to help the reader understand and interpret the requirements of this standard and to implement Automotive SPICE in a real world application environment. It is written for engineers, practitioners, managers, and project managers who need practical guidance in applying or implementing the Automotive SPICE framework in his/her company. Important topics, such as traceability, functional safety (IEC 61508), and the relationship between Automotive SPICE and CMMI are given particular attention. This book is a definite must for practitioners involved in implementing Automotive SPICE in process improvement programs; a welcome aid for any assessor looking for clear, consistent, and constructive rating guidelines; and an invaluable resource for anyone concerned with engineering development processes in the automotive industry.
- Author BiographyMarkus Mueller is Director of Operations and Partner at KUGLER MAAG CIE. He is a qualified and experienced Project Management Professional, iNTACS SPICE Principal Assessor and trainer, and an advisory board member of iNTACS. He has been working in industry and research projects for more than fifteen years; the last 8 years predominantly working in the automotive industry, advising leading car manufacturers and suppliers on process improvements and assessments.Dr. Klaus Hoermann is a principal and partner at KUGLER MAAG CIE where he is responsible for the service area 'Process Improvement worldwide.He leads large and challenging process improvement projects and conducts assessments, appraisals, CMMI and SPICE trainings, as well as assessor trainings and coaching. Dr. Hoermann is an iNTACS ISO/IEC 15504 Principal Assessor, SEI-authorized CMMI Instructor, and SCAMPI Lead Appraiser.Joerg Zimmer, a graduate in computer sciences, is held responsible for the Software Quality Management System and therefore is in charge of inter-divisional Software Quality projects of Mercedes Benz Cars Development. Furthermore, he is iNTACS ISO/IEC 15504 Principal Assessor, spokesman of HIS Working Group Assessment, and member of VDA Working Group 13 as well as of AUTOSIG.
- Author(s)Joerg Zimmer,Klaus Hoermann,Lars Dittmann,Markus Mueller
- PublisherRocky Nook
- Date of Publication19/08/2008
- SubjectTransport Technology
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRocky Nook
- Content NoteIllustrations.
- Weight530 g
- Width188 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.