All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionAutomotive practical worksheets and assessments for students at Level 1 This Level 1 Student Worksheets book contains tasks that help you develop practical skills and prepare you for assessment. The tasks also reinforce the automotive theory that you will learn online and in the classroom. Each worksheet covers individual topics in a step-by-step manner, detailing how to carry out all of the most important tasks contained within the syllabus. Alongside each of these worksheets is a job card that can be filled in and used as evidence towards your qualification. * Endorsed by the Institute of the Motor Industry for all of their Level 1 automotive courses. * Step-by-step guides to the practical tasks required at all Level 1 qualifications. * Job sheets for students to complete and feedback sheets for assessors to complete.
- Author BiographyTom Denton is the leading UK automotive author with a teaching career spanning lecturer to head of automotive engineering in a large college. His range of automotive textbooks published since 1995 are bestsellers and led to his authoring of the Automotive Technician Training multimedia system that is in common use in the UK, USA and several other countries. Tom now works as the eLearning Development Manager for the Institute of the Motor Industry (IMI).
- Author(s)Tom Denton
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/06/2015
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 116 black & white tables, 3 black & white halftones
- Weight244 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.