All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAutomotive wiring is a primary skill required for proper completion and safe operation of any custom build, whether it is a traditional custom, hot rod, or classic daily driver. While restorers typically have the option of buying a new or reproduction wiring harness, custom enthusiasts often have few options except to figure out how to do it themselves. This book guides builders through every step from determining what components they need, to selecting wire type and gauge, methods of connection, and other considerations. The book includes numerous charts showing typical configurations and suggested installations. A troubleshooting section lends a hand in tracking down the inevitable problems that can arise.
- Author BiographyDennis W. Parks (Cedar Hills, MO) has written numerous bestsellers for the Motorbooks Workshop series, including How to Paint Your Car, How to Build a Cheap Hot Rod, Hot Rod Body and Chassis Builder's Guide, and The Complete Guide to Auto Body Repair.
- Author(s)Dennis W. Parks
- PublisherMotorbooks International
- Date of Publication09/11/2011
- SubjectVehicle Maintenance & Manuals
- Series TitleMotorbooks Workshop
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMotorbooks International
- Content Note300 colour illustrations, 50 diagrames
- Weight499 g
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.