Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionStart vermicomposting w! In this concise and efficient how to guide, author Johnny Automy will introduce you to the process of vermicomposting at home using the same principles as professional worm farms do. Automy's step by step instructions will inform you on how to make a functional worm composting bin; how to acquire your composting earthworms (red worms) and provides parameters for how many worms, how much to feed and how to maintain the compost bin environment. Learn the important basic information about worm castings and how to use them. The troubleshooting guide will help keep your composting enjoyable and your worm bins functioning smoothly for years to come. Whatever your motivation is to compost with earthworms, let Johnny Automy help you get off to a great start.
- Author BiographyJohnny Autonomy is an avid do it your selfer with a varied background, including many years of home and farm vermicomposting experience on a small to medium scale. Johnny likes to present skills in a way that is easy to understand, easy to remember and easy to do. Johnny enjoys gardening, being outdoors, some sports and his ever loving family.
- Author(s)Johnny Autonomy
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.