All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays on various topics written with mature wisdom and humor. Hard to read without laughing out loud, this is a thoughtful book you may well want to share with friends and family.
- Author BiographyJoseph D. Schulman is a physician, medical scientist, entrepreneur, and educator. He has produced numerous medical publications, several scientific texts, and a book on investing for professionals. Autotelic Tales is his first volume of collected essays.
- Author(s)Joseph D Schulman
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication11/08/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.