All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew friends, new enemies . . . can a magical journal change Autumn's crazy life? With her fiery red hair, new-girl outsider status, and tendency to be a total klutz, Autumn Falls definitely isn t flying below the radar at Aventura High. Luckily, she makes some genuine friends who take her under their wing. But she also manages to get on the wrong side of the school s queen bee, and then finds out the guy she s started to like, funny and sweet Sean, hangs with the mean crowd. Now her rep and her potential love life are at stake. When Autumn vents her feelings in a journal that belonged to her late father, suddenly her wildest wishes start coming true. Is it coincidence? Or can writing in the journal solve all her problems? And if the journal doesn t work that way, is there a bigger purpose for it and for her? Filled with personal elements from Bella s own life, AUTUMN FALLS is the first book in Bella Thorne s new series! It has everything readers will love and relate to: a real girl trying to find her own inner strength and be the best she can be, with a hint of magic and mystery, and a steady stream of OMG-I-can t-believe-that-just-happened fun. You'll be obsessed with Autumn Falls. Ithas basically everything you could ever want: a lovable klutz for a main character, a total heartthrob, and just a touch of magic. Seventeen.com A brilliant debut from Bella Thorne! Girls Life We personally loved the book. . . . The main character is a fiery, redheaded girl who captures your heart. Latina.com Entertaining. Booklist Captivating . . . highly recommended. VOYA A fun premise. Publishers Weekly Thorne is a shining example of what can be accomplished with the right attitude and drive. Girls Write Now From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographyKnown for her role as Cece Jones on the Disney Channel s hit show Shake It Up, Bella Thorne has over 8 million likes on Facebook, 5 million followers on Twitter, and almost 3 millionfollowers on Instagram. At age sixteen, Bella is a role model for young people, serving as a Global Ambassador for Stomp Out Bullying and as lead ambassador for iDECIDE, a campaign encouraging teens to focus on making smart and healthy decisions, such as saying no to underage drinking. Bella is no stranger to personal struggles, but her positive energy, her stay-true-to-yourself message, and her amazing family, plus the love of all the bellarinas/-os around the world, are the driving forces behind everything she does.
- Author(s)Bella Thorne
- PublisherListening Library (Audio)
- Date of Publication11/11/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintListening Library (Audio)
- Weight136 g
- Width130 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Read byBella Thorne
- Contained items statement5 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time330
Best-selling in Audio Books
- AU $45.98New
- AU $46.94New
- AU $24.69New
- AU $18.08New
Save on Audio Books
- AU $47.23Trending at AU $50.85
- AU $18.49Trending at AU $20.10
- AU $27.36Trending at AU $35.75
- AU $31.80Trending at AU $36.74
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $23.97
- AU $17.42Trending at AU $22.55
- AU $12.58Trending at AU $15.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.