All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew friends, new enemies . . . can a magical journal change Autumn's crazy life?With her fiery red hair, new-girl outsider status, and tendency to be a total klutz, Autumn Falls definitely isn t flying below the radar at Aventura High. Luckily, she makes some genuine friends who take her under their wing. But she also manages to get on the wrong side of the school s queen bee, and then finds out the guy she s started to like, funny and sweet Sean, hangs with the mean crowd. Now her rep and her potential love life are at stake. When Autumn vents her feelings in a journal that belonged to her late father, suddenly her wildest wishes start coming true. Is it coincidence? Or can writing in the journal solve all her problems? And if the journal doesn t work that way, is there a bigger purpose for it and for her? Filled with personal elements from Bella s own life, AUTUMN FALLS is the first book in Bella Thorne s new series! It has everything readers will love and relate to: a real girl trying to find her own inner strength and be the best she can be, with a hint of magic and mystery, and a steady stream of OMG-I-can t-believe-that-just-happened fun. You'll be obsessed with Autumn Falls. Ithas basically everything you could ever want: a lovable klutz for a main character, a total heartthrob, and just a touch of magic. Seventeen.com A brilliant debut from Bella Thorne! Girls Life We personally loved the book. . . . The main character is a fiery, redheaded girl who captures your heart. Latina.com Entertaining. Booklist Captivating . . . highly recommended. VOYA A fun premise. Publishers Weekly Thorne is a shining example of what can be accomplished with the right attitude and drive. Girls Write Now From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographyBella Thorne is an actress and an emerging style icon, with overnine million likes on Facebook, six million followers on Twitter, andthirteen million followers on Instagram. Her positive energy, her stay-true-to-yourself message, and her amazing family, plus the love of all the bellarinas/-os around the world, are the driving forces behind everything she does.From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Bella Thorne
- PublisherDelacorte Press
- Date of Publication11/11/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelacorte Press
- Weight363 g
- Width142 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.