All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis text follows the reoffensive of General Braxton Bragg in Tennesse in 1862, through to the Southern retreat in 1865.
- Author BiographyThomas L. Connelly, professor of history at the University of South Carolina for many years, was the author or coauthor of numerous books on the Civil War, including The Politics of Command: Factions and Ideas in the Confederate Strategy (LSU Press, 1982, 1998), The Marble Man: Robert E. Lee and His Image in American Society (Knopf, 1977; LSU Press, 1978), and God and General Longstreet: The Lost Cause and the Southern Mind (LSU Press, 1982, 1995).
- Author(s)Thomas L. Connelly
- PublisherLouisiana State University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2001
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationBaton Rouge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLouisiana State University Press
- Content Note14 halftones 8 maps
- Weight821 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.