Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of the creation and life of an inn in the French Burgundy wine country, as told by the author, a former professor at the Harvard School of Dentistry. Complete with menus and recipes he used at the Inn, as its chef. Also vignettes of Paris life, as seen through the eyes of an American, with the pluses and minuses of living in France, in particular, and Europe, in general. A vivid picture of a dream come true.
- Author(s)Morton Sobel
- PublisherAndimo Publishing LLC.
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndimo Publishing LLC.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.