All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom a typological perspective, auxiliary selection - the alternation between have and be in participle constructions - presents both striking regularities and differences. The papers presented in this volume describe and explain this variation on the basis of synchronic and diachronic evidence from a multitude of European languages. The volume is thus of high relevance to students of auxiliary selection, and morphosyntactic variation in general.
- Author BiographyRolf Kailuweit and Malte Rosemeyer, University of Freiburg, Germany.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication26/02/2015
- Series TitleLinguae & Litterae
- Series Part/Volume Number44
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations, 12 schw.-w. Abb.
- Weight670 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byMalte Rosemeyer,Rolf Kailuweit
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.