Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionSound experimentation by avant-garde theatre artists of the late-nineteenth and early-twentieth centuries is an important but igred aspect of theatre history. Curtin explores how artists engaged with the sonic conditions of modernity through dramatic form, characterization, staging, techlogy, performance style, and other forms of interaction.
- Author BiographyAdrian Curtin is Lecturer in the Drama department at the University of Exeter, UK.
- Author(s)Adrian Curtin
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/04/2014
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleAvant-Gardes in Performance
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight353 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.