All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHello Friend! If you have found this book it is your destiny to save the Earth. Before you read any further put one hand on a tree and the other hand on your heart and say, 'I promise to never show this book to any mutant plant from Hazard Hollow'. The Hazardians want to pollute the home of my leafy friends in Whistling Falls meadow. Did you say the oath? If 'yes' you may proceed. If '', close this page immediately!!! You see my friend, the Earth and Gaia need your help and we don't have much time. What is Gaia you ask? ( guy-ah ) is the ancient name for the 'invisible' living dimension of the Earth. I say invisible because one can t see it unless one is lucky eugh to 'crystalize' in to Gaia, (and receive special powers once there). Whatever happens there affects YOU in your own backyard. All ecosystems are connected, like a family. If nature is destroyed there, our Earthly dimension is next! Despite the dangers to be faced I have taken an oath to defend the Heart of Nature. With love for all living things, Prof. C.D. Heart Book summary: Prof. Heart and the heroic Avatars of Gaia are mystically transported from their Mt. Shasta campsite into the dimension of the living Earth, Gaia. In Gaia they meet the leafy 'plantizens' of Whistling Falls Meadow and Munchimonster, (who fell into a krud grub nap instead of guarding the w missing half-human, half-butterfly Princess, L'Muriel). Without her the balance of nature is upset and the Gaian plantizens will become extinct! In order to restore harmony in the meadow the ancient Babushka Tree sends them on a dangerous mission into Hazard Hollow, a place where all of Earth's plasticrud collects and krud grub is manufactured. Worse than that, they must defeat a rotten mutant plant, King Littermoore, and his bossy pro-fumes mixing wife, Premiere Hagacide. They want to mutate everything, destroy the Heart of Nature, Prof. Heart, and all Avatars of Gaia! Fortunately, the Avatars of Gaia have mastered their wilderness skills and awakened long forgotten powers within themselves. Not only must they battle mutant plants, but they must also survive 100 years of pollution that has drifted into Gaia from the human dimension! In order to save the Earth and Whistling Falls meadow Munchimonster must learn the difference between healthy green grub and krud grub snacks. The kids must learn to use their new Gaian powers as they dodge flaming Goozballs, Deformo Frogs, Incinersabers, and the King's prickly henchmen, Fooey and Phartus! What would you do to save your planet?
- Author(s)C M Purin,Prof C D Heart
- PublisherCharlotte M.\Purin
- Date of Publication06/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCharlotte M.\Purin
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.