All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCowen delivers his magnum opus on where we are headed. It begins with one big, uncomfortable truth: if you're t at the top, you're at the bottom because a steady, secure life somewhere in the middle is over. Cowen reveals the essential nature of the new ecomy: how things will get better and provides practical advice on the best path forward. Average Is Over is a must-read book for entrepreneurs, workers and anyone who wants to thrive in the post-recession ecomic landscape.
- Author BiographyTYLER COWEN is a professor of economics at George Mason University. His blog, Marginal Revolution, is one of the world s most influential economics blogs. He also writes for the New York Times, Financial Times and The Economist and is the cofounder of Marginal Revolution University. The author of five previous books, Cowen lives in Fairfax, Virginia.
- Author(s)Tyler Cowen
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication18/09/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight227 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $33.67Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.