All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPerturbation theory and in particular rmal form theory has shown strong growth in recent decades. This book is a drastic revision of the first edition of the averaging book. The updated chapters represent new insights in averaging, in particular its relation with dynamical systems and the theory of rmal forms. Also new are survey appendices on invariant manifolds. One of the most striking features of the book is the collection of examples, which range from the very simple to some that are elaborate, realistic, and of considerable practical importance. Most of them are presented in careful detail and are illustrated with illuminating diagrams.
- Author(s)Ferdinand Verhulst,James Murdock,Jan A. Sanders
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/02/2010
- Series TitleApplied Mathematical Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number59
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight700 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.