All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionAvian Influenza poses a looming threat for human and animal health. The old paradigm was that the disease in waterfowl, poultry, pigs and man was caused by separate viruses that stayed within their own niche. Deadly outbreaks have shattered this view. This timely reference examines such sensitive issues as regulation of low pathogenic and high pathogenic AI, surveillance of waterfowl, live bird markets, and outbreak control in densely populated areas.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/05/2005
- SubjectPopular Science
- Series TitleWageningen UR Frontis Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 8
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight240 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byG. Koch,Remco S. Schrijver
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.