Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionTakeoffs, landings, and movement around the surface areas of airports (the terminal area) are critical to the safe and efficient movement of air traffic. The nation's aviation system is arguably the safest in the world, but close calls involving aircraft or other vehicles at or near airports are common, occurring almost daily. This book examines the recent actions the FAA has taken to improve safety in the terminal area including enhanced oversight and improved availability of risk-based data which could further improve safety.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication25/05/2012
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight342 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Edited byDawn M Fulkner,Gerrard J Browning
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.