Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionAVIATION SAFETY: A BALANCED INDUSTRY APPROACH, International Edition focuses on various aspects of safety pertinent to the aviation industry. Featuring issues on contemporary aviation safety, flight safety programs, regulatory organizations, ground operations safety, gap analysis, ethics, and safety management systems, the book provides a theoretical background to safety issues, while making a significant connection to how the information can be directly applied to the aviation industry.
- Author BiographyMichael D. Ferguson is an Assistant Professor of Aviation at St. Cloud State University in Minnesota specializing in airline safety, airline management and ethics. He holds an MS degree from the University of Nebraska, Omaha, and is certified by the FAA as a private pilot, an advanced ground instructor and an instrument ground instructor. Ferguson has over 15 years of experience in the aviation industry, which includes several leadership positions in operations and safety as well as managerial positions at Delta Connection, where he was exposed to safety issues from an operations perspective. Sean Nelson is a Certified Safety Professional (CSP) and Certified Senior Technology Manager (CSTM) with more than 15 years of safety, environmental, and industrial hygiene experience in the aviation, transportation, and manufacturing sectors. He has built successful safety and health programs through the development and implementation of corporate and facility-based policy, procedure, and training programs and currently works as a safety consultant for Liberty Mutual Insurance Group. Sean is also a Registered Professional Industrial Hygienist (RPIH), and Certified Senior Industrial Technologist (CSIT).
- Author(s)Michael Ferguson,Sean Nelson
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication10/02/2013
- SubjectTransport Industries
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight456 g
- Width185 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition StatementInternational edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.