All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis book aims to provide comprehensive coverage of the field of air transportation, giving attention to all major aspects, such as aviation regulation, ecomics, management and strategy. The book approaches aviation as an interrelated ecomic system and in so doing presents the big picture of aviation in the market ecomy. It explains the linkages between domains such as politics, society, techlogy, ecomy, ecology, regulation and how these influence each other. Examples of airports and airlines, and case studies in each chapter support the application-oriented approach. Students and researchers in business administration with a focus on the aviation industry, as well as professionals in the industry looking to refresh or broaden their kwledge of the field will benefit from this book.
- Author BiographyDr. oec. HSG Andreas Wittmer (1973) is Managing Director of the Center for Aviation Competence at the University of St. Gallen where he also holds courses. He is a guest professor at several international universities in the fields of Aviation Management and Economics. He is President of the Swiss Aerospace Cluster and works as a freelance aircraft accident investigator for the Aircraft Accident Investigation Office of Switzerland. Prof. Dr. rer. pol. Thomas Bieger (1961) has been a full Professor of Business Administration specializing in Tourism since 1999 and is the Director of the Institute for Systemic Management and Public Governance at the University of St. Gallen. He is President of the University of St. Gallen and Chairman of the Academic Committee of the CEMS (Community of European Management Schools). He has held guest professorships at several international universities and is active in the boards of several different companies. Prof. Dr. iur. Roland Muller is a Professor of Private, Commercial and Aviation Law and President of the Center for Aviation Competence at the University of St. Gallen. He serves in several boards as member and president and holds guest professorships at several universities. Furthermore, he is senior partner at the University of St. Gallen's Center for Corporate Governance.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication24/10/2013
- SubjectTransport Technology
- Series TitleSpringer Texts in Business and Economics
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note30 black & white tables, biography
- Weight397 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byAndreas Wittmer,Roland Muller,Thomas Bieger
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.