Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionEnvironmental protection has been a priority of the international aviation community for over five decades. Among the key players are the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) and the International Air Transport Association (IATA). Aircraft engine manufacturers and airlines have also contributed positively toward reducing ise and engine emissions enabling green airlines to lead the way to a cleaner atmosphere. This book details the path taken by aviation on environmental issues and examines measures taken, such as carbon trading, carbon offsets and evaluation of the environmental footprints left behind by airline passengers. It contains chapters on aircraft ise as well as engine emissions, which map the progress made so far and examines the legal issues that are posed by pollution of the atmosphere by the air transport industry.
- Author(s)Dr Ruwantissa Abeyratne,Ruwantissa Abeyratne
- Date of Publication02/03/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAircraft & Spacecraft: General Interest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight494 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.